Greg has 15 years of experience in M&A and company strategy working with leading Canadian companies across Canada and the United States. His experience spans many industries with a focus on food, technology and insurance.
Greg has industry experience as a founder and operator of a restaurant, catering and food e-commerce business. In addition, he hosts a regular podcast called Lifetime at Work, where he interviews individuals of all backgrounds about their chosen career paths in the world of work. Greg began his career at Genuity and then Canaccord Genuity before joining Origin when it began in 2011. He graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University with a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Greg’s selected list of transactions:
- Advising special committee of ICPEI (Insurance Company of PEI) on its sale to Desjardins
- Kraft Heinz on its acquisition of Ethical Bean Coffee
- Advising Economical Insurance on its demutualization
- Advising on the merger and creating of Aviso Wealth
- Advising special committee on the reorganization of Mood Media
- Organic Meadow on its investment by Avrio
- Yorkshire Valley Farms on its acquisition of Farm Fresh Poultry
- Royal Canadian Mint on its sale of MintChip