Chris has nearly 10 years of advisory and transaction experience spanning a number of industry verticals, including: Agriculture, Food and Beverage, TMT and Healthcare.
Notable recent experience spans purchase and sale assignments, restructuring mandates and valuation and special committee engagements. Select transaction list includes:
- Advising Zen-Noh Grain on the divestiture of 10 US grain handling facilities to Viserion Grain
- Advising LifeSpeak on its $42 million equity investment
- Advising Economical Insurance on its demutualization
- Advising Gardiner Dam Terminal on its sale to Viterra
- Advising Kraft Heinz on its acquisition of Ethical Bean Coffee
- Advising River Cree Resort and Casino on the refinancing and restructuring of its capital structure
Prior to joining Origin in March 2017, Chris was a Vice President within the M&A team at Deloitte Corporate Finance where he executed mid-market M&A transactions. Chris holds a CPA, CA designation and a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from Queen’s University.